Ways to Give:
- Give online, either to ASM’s general fund or to one of the projects below. Please consider a monthly sponsorship of a project.
- Set up a one-time or monthly donation through your bank. This is the only method of automated giving with no processing fees.
- Set up a monthly donation through Automated Clearing House (ACH). A voided check is required.
- Give by credit card. Call (616) 396-5291.
- Arrange a Charitable Gift Annuity with ASM.
- Give from your estate by remembering ASM in your will or trust.
- Note: If you are interested in buying audio Bibles for your mission trip, please email our Resource Department or call our office for a list of players and languages available.
All donations are fully tax deductible. ASM is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
ASM’s sound fiscal management practices and commitment to accountability and transparency have earned it a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator. America’s largest independent charity evaluator.
50th Anniversary Celebration
You can help cover the costs of this celebration in one of several ways:
- Equipment: Our studio in Xai-Xai needs some replacement and upgraded equipment following a recent robbery
- Distribution: 200 audio Bibles to Mwani people group
Chad & Dara Vanden Bosch
Compassionate Care Coordinator
Donations can be made through the Reformed Church of America’s website.
On occasion, specific funding needs present themselves. Click HERE to see and consider supporting our current fundraising campaigns through CommitChange.
Ron Beery Memorial Fund
Ron Beery was a pioneer and a visionary. In 1967 he founded Portable Recording Ministries (PRM), now known as Audio Scripture Ministries. Ron emphasized the use of appropriate technology to communicate God’s Word, truly one of the first in this field. Seeing the big picture while also caring for the smallest details, Ron uniquely provided the foundation of what we see God doing through ASM today.
Even as Ron lay in his hospital bed before his passing in October 2015, he expressed his passion for ASM. Inquiring about the heritage of a lab technician, Ron learned that the young man had come to the US seeking asylum following the civil war in Sudan. Ron shared about his trip to Sudan and how ASM had distributed audio Bibles in villages and towns well-known to the lab tech. His response said it all. “You did? Well, they worked!”
In our line of work, it’s not every day that we get to see the result of our labors. Sowing seeds all around the world, we are always blessed to see evidence that God’s Word changes lives. What a blessing that Ron received a visit from the ends of the earth from a young man testifying that Ron’s years of sacrificial ministry were not in vain. Shortly afterward, an angelic host visited Ron, inviting him to rest from his labors.
We love Ron, we miss him, and we thank God for his life. Ron Beery passed the baton to us, and now we will faithfully continue the work he began. Thank you for walking this journey with us. We long for the day when we will see every nation, tribe, and people from the ends of the earth tell us, “It worked!”
To God be the glory!
TRIBUTE TO RON BEERY, ASM FOUNDER
As a gesture of gratitude for the mission Ron started, ASM has created the Ron Beery Memorial Fund. Donations will provide 18,000 audio Scripture players for people around the world to continue the legacy that Ron Beery started.
Millions of people have yet to hear the good news of God’s Word in their own language, and many will never have this opportunity without the gift of an audio Bible. One player costs $35 to purchase, format, and ship overseas.
Would you show your support of God’s work and His Word by donating to this worthy cause?